Previously you need to add some css code to remove the blogger navbar. But now blogger itself had added the option the remove the navbar from your blog and now it has become legal. You could remove blogger navbar with simple and easy steps.
- Related Post : Customized YouTube Subscribe Widget For Blogger
- Related Post : Pop Out Effect Retro Social Icon Widget For Blogger
Remove Blogger Navbar
- Go to Blogger Dashboard
- Click on drop down menu and select > Layout
- Then click on Navbar Widget
- A new window will open. Select Off and Save it.
- Done. The navbar is now hidden.