Google chrome saves all the data when you browse some website. This data includes things like your browsing and download history and saved form data. So you need to delete those data ocassionally to protect your privacy. So i will show you the step by step procedure to clear all the browsing history, download history etc. By doing this it also helps you chrome browser to run smoothly.
Delete Cache on Google Chrome
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Then select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the check boxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Now choose the time period that you want to delete the date. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data and you are done.