This tips is useful if you want to create you team for your blogger blog. If you want to create a small group of people who wants to contribute on your blog as the writer then you can add them on you blog as the blog member. They are called the Author. They can only create and edit their own posts.
But if you add them as the admin on your blog then you have given permission for them to edit all posts (not just their own), add and remove team members (and grant admin access), and modify the blog's settings and template.
Related Post :
Here's how to add multiple Admin or Author on Blogger Blog
- Go to Blogger >> Settings >> Basic
- Under Basic option you will see Permissions >> Blog Authors setting
- Click +Add Authors option. Type the email addresses of the people you're inviting to the blog, separating each address with a comma and click Invite authors option.
- Once the invitation is sent, the author will receive the email to accept the invitation.
- After he Accept the invitation, he become the author of your blog. To change his role to Admin, again go to Settings >> Basic >> Permissions and change the role from Author to Admin.
This tutorial is very important if you want to add multiple author or admin on your blogger blog. So try it and if you face any problem or have any questions then feel free to ask.