Many Offices, Schools and Colleges block few sites using some softwares like cyberoam. There are many ways to bypass these restrictions. The one simple and very effective way is using proxy IP. You can search and find many sites providing free proxy IP. Some of the sites are ProxyList, FreeProxyLists, HideMyAss. You can choose any proxy ip with good speed from these websites to open blocked websites at your offices, schools and colleges.
After getting the proxy IP we need to add it to the web browser. Different web browsers have different settings.
How to unblock sites on Mozilla FireFox
- Go to Tools > Options
- Advanced > Network > Settings, After clicking Settings a box will appear
- Select Manual Proxy Configuration
- Add the proxy IP and port in the box, Check Bypass proxy server for local addresses and click OK.
Unblock sites on Google Chrome
- Go to Settings
- Under Network, click Change Proxy Settings.
- A box will appear, under connection tab, click on LAN Settings.
- Under proxy server check Use a Proxy Server for your LAN.
- Now add the proxy IP and Port.
Access blocked websites on Opera browser
This is very much similar to google chrome.
- Go to Settings
- Under Network, click Change Proxy Settings
- Under Connection Tab, Click LAN Settings.
- Under proxy, server check Use a Proxy Server for your LAN.
- Now add the proxy IP and Port, Check Bypass proxy server for local addresses and click OK
Adding proxy IP in Internet Explorer is also very much similar to Google Chrome.
- Goto Internet Options
- Under Connections tab, Click on LAN Settings
- Under Proxy Server, Check the box Use a Proxy Server for you LAN.
- Now add the proxy IP and port, Check Bypass proxy server for local